Through public consultation and working closely with our clients, we can create play spaces and bespoke equipment that ‘U-Design’.
U-Design also allows you to get other people involved like children and parish members, particularly favoured where special design features are required within the equipment or if you have a unique site. This way, your project will be wholly unique to you and will offer a very rewarding experience all round.
We design and install many bespoke projects from small special needs units, access bridges and themed multi-play units to full assault courses.
Our specifications can also be modified for exporting world wide.
The process is simple:
- Meet with our company representative
- We will do a full site survey
- Discuss ideas you may have and take these away to prepare initial plans and drawings/concepts and agree a budget, time scales and dates
- Once you are happy, we will manufacture your equipment
- Finally, our installation team will bring your project into reality on site
- Project is signed off and we will see you in 1 year for your free site inspection
Our bespoke U-Design service is charged at an additional cost to the equipment and installation fee, but a small price to pay for your dream project.
U-Design Service: £300 payable before manufacture of goods. Inclusive of up to 3 design revisions.
(Anything over and above this is charged at £50 per design revision) Please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.