Because we’re such a rapidly evolving business, we expect all our people to be adaptable, quick thinking and people focused every day to contribute to our ongoing success. Similarly, we embrace innovation, wherever it comes from.
So if someone – be they employee or customer – has a brainwave, we’ll listen. And if we like it, we’ll do it. It’s another way in which our people are the driving force behind our success.
Our operations deliver products which are all designed and manufactured on site to client bases from Nursery Schools to Primary Schools, Parish to Local Authorities through to the Ministry of Defence.
Any career opportunities we have on offer will be posted here, or if you just want get in touch about careers at Fenland Leisure Products Ltd give us a shout or email our HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Vacancies: –
20 Hours per week – Monday to Friday.
Key Personal Skills Required.
As a Credit Controller, you will form part of our existing Finance Team using our Exchequer Accountancy System
This is a key role within the team, ensuring the company debtor list is managed and outstanding client balances are organised and scheduled for collection.
You will need to have good attention to detail and be confidence in dealing with clients.
Accuracy in reporting and being process driven is essential, alongside experience in a credit control environment.
Key Position Tasks
- Daily customer invoicing via email
- Implementing and maintaining a workable credit control procedure
- Identify outstanding debt and organise priority for collection
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Service to ensure disputed invoices are resolved smoothly.
- Checking that everything has been done to collect outstanding balances
- Check each customers’ credit situation and correspondence raised, prior to chasing payment
- Manage customer relations in a timely and organised manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales
- Send out client statements and copies of invoices as may be agreed from time to time
- Ensure the debtor list is reported accurately and updated on a daily basis
- Ensure debt collection procedures are closely adhered to
- Reducing company debt
- Maintaining and Updating Customer Account Records.
- Assisting with OLE reporting on margin and stock control.
- Providing exchequer holiday cover for logistics, accounts and procurement.
Job Type: Permanent
Parts Sales Advisor
37.5 Hours per week – Monday to Friday.
We are a rapidly growing company within the playground industry. We have a loyal customer database that we are looking to increase with YOUR help! We have an exciting career opportunity within our Sales Team for a Parts Sales Advisor. The position is a full time permanent post, 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday. This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstration of competence in sales optimisation through telephony and electronic methods. This position operates as a lone worker but will also be in regular daily communication with Managers and peers. Product knowledge will be developed through company websites, products and literature. The successful candidate will also be enrolled in the company induction training portal and will be expected to participate in regular training courses to aid in personal and career development. The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background and be confident in their approach. This position requires ongoing support and communication with members of the public, therefore experience of conversing with a diverse audience is essential. This position offers a basic salary plus extra bonus once the targets set are met. We CARE about our staff! As a member of our team the successful applicant will receive 20 days annual leave plus public holidays with an extra day annual leave to be awarded at the end of each year after 2 years up-to a maximum of 25 days. All staff are also enrolled onto our online employee discount scheme, offering discounts from major retailers, restaurants, mobile phone insurance, breakdown cover and much much more. If you do feel that you have the skills and the personality to join our team then please apply to us via Indeed.
Job Type: Permanent – Full-time
For further details regarding any vacancies, please contact Nicola Rose at FLP on 01354 638359 extension 212
Please apply initially by emailing your C.V. in the first instance to: email@example.com