- Great for parks and schools, including activity trails, playground and leisure areas
- The natural look without the mess and maintenance.
- 100% recycled rubber shred
- The rubber emulates the look of natural bark
- Excellent drainage properties – year round use.
- Available in Mahogany Red, Earth Brown and Forest Green colours
Fibrefall Resin Bound Rubber Mulch
Our rubber mulch is carefully graded and free from metal to produce the ultimate shred size for bonding capabilities and to produce the most attractive, natural finish.
Fibrefall rubber mulch surfacing system is designed to be laid onto a prepared soil subase.
The granules are produced with a grain size of one to three millimeters, and are made from recycled truck tyres, one of the most resilient waste products today. Black rubber granules are coated with a robust polyurethane-based polymer coating. This contains a non-toxic colour pigment, which gives the material its natural look.
2016 – Updated technical bulletin available on surfacing wearing properties – Fibrefall-technical-bulletin
All of our professional teams are CSCS (construction skills certification scheme) card holders with many years’ experience installing resin bound systems.
Maintenance and Repair
In the event of accidental damage or vandalism wet pour surfacing can easily be repaired either by our maintenance department (01354 638359 ext 201) or onsite by a competent person using one of our handy wet pour repair kits available from www.onlineplaygrounds.co.uk